Sunday, November 8, 2009

Welcome to the St. Lazarus Project

One of my favorite Scripture passages is the Raising of Lazarus. The passage embodies so much of my personal experience with Christ that I thought it appropriate to guide the blog. I have much to share, but for now I'd like to start out with this:

God loves us. He wants everyone to be with Him in Heaven. He sent Jesus to redeem us. "...I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?" John 11:25-26.

Depending upon your own experience, your reaction to this statement is unique. I'd like to know what it is.

The St. Lazarus Project defined: I was deep in the "pit," and I felt dead to the Lord. He raised me up like He did Lazarus. I want to live for Him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment